This type of melt flow indexer is a high precise melt testing instrument for the measurement of melt flow rate (MFR)/(MI) or melt volume rate (MVR) in quality control and research applications. The testing result can distinguish the viscous flow performance of thermoplastic material by the model MFI452 showing its advantage in the following industries: factories, products quality testing station, scientific and research institutes, and concerned industries.
ISO1133, ASTM D1238, ASTM D3364, BS2782, DIN53735, JIS K7210
· Two digital display control panels with membrane covered buttons, comfortable touching, intuitive operating and real-time data displaying.
· Test method (MFR/MVR) can be pre-selected by the control panel, and test can be conducted automatically as preset program. And there is a friendly prompt by hum to alarm the coming end of each test step in the whole test process.
· The OMRON E5AZ temperature control system is configured with two groups of platinum resistor temperature transducers and one group of the two is used as spare part which makes a high reliability. And the PID algorithm is used to adjust the temperature and compensate the influence of temperature caused by the environment or undulation of power to ensure a good stability.
· Automatic cut-off device, driven by motor, small size, good flexibility. It can carry out the automatic timing cut-off, jog cut-off and manual cut-off as the need of the customers.
· Built-in micro-printer. When the Test is completed, the results will be printed on scrip clearly only by pressing on the “Print” button.
· The displacement of the piston rod is exactly measured by the infrared sensor.
· The piston rod and the filling canister are all made of nitriding steel with high rigidity and strong corrosion resistance.
· A set of elaborately designed accessories to provide a convenient operation and maintenance.
Scan and follow us